HA! Love the red!M~
That really is pretty. :)~S
Curses!!This looks fun to play with... the kid in me wants to fiddle!I've bookmarked it and will have to dabble later :) I like what you designed - almost as cute as you are!Truly,Insanity Infusion
Nice one! I just want to see how far this spreads... *snicker*
Great photo. I've made one other and you are so right...great time waster! Let's see-wash dishes, vacuum, clean or play with the doll maker!! HHHHaahahahahah
For someone who grew up with paper dolls (like me), this is nirvana. I may never do an honest day's work again! Gotta run play!
You're sorta hot there!
Only SORTA hot, OS?? :( lol
Post a Comment
8 comments:
HA! Love the red!
M~
That really is pretty. :)
~S
Curses!!
This looks fun to play with... the kid in me wants to fiddle!
I've bookmarked it and will have to dabble later :)
I like what you designed - almost as cute as you are!
Truly,
Insanity Infusion
Nice one! I just want to see how far this spreads... *snicker*
Great photo. I've made one other and you are so right...great time waster! Let's see-wash dishes, vacuum, clean or play with the doll maker!! HHHHaahahahahah
For someone who grew up with paper dolls (like me), this is nirvana. I may never do an honest day's work again! Gotta run play!
You're sorta hot there!
Only SORTA hot, OS?? :( lol
Post a Comment