I so wish I were your cat right now.... zzzzz
Tell me this is Otis and tell me he is sleeping his way to good health.
How is Otis feeling?? Haven't seen any new posted about his health!!
I think Critter is probably really energetic in the dream he's having. ;) ~S
sweet
When I di, I want to come back as one of your cats!! Great pic! Stacie
That's die...sigh...Stacie
What a great life... ahhh..M~
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I so wish I were your cat right now.... zzzzz
Tell me this is Otis and tell me he is sleeping his way to good health.
How is Otis feeling?? Haven't seen any new posted about his health!!
I think Critter is probably really energetic in the dream he's having. ;) ~S
sweet
When I di, I want to come back as one of your cats!! Great pic! Stacie
That's die...sigh...Stacie
What a great life... ahhh..
M~
Post a Comment