I had a couple of requests to show some pics of Otis when he feels good. He's a big boy, pretty tough but also a teddy bear. He doesn't take any crap from the other cats either :)
I love the one in the snow. Absolutely beautiful photo. Maybe my fave of your photos so far. But I might be biased cuz I love his little face. But I also like that the contrast in the snow and the twiggy plants a lot. Beautiful photo, Leesa. ~S :)
If I recall, Manx don't have a tail at all, Otis has just a little nub. It's cute though:) He's had a quarter aspirin to bring his fever down, hopefully he will be feeling better soon.
He definately looks tough :) I feel sorry for those bears.. you sure they are hybernating? and Otis didnt just beat their butts over to the next mountain? :)
Poor Otis. I hope he feels better soon. He sure is handsome. We once adopted a cat that came with a house. Funny how they attatch themselves to a place. Gorgeous shot of the tulip!
I love big fat tom cats.. They are usually the gentlest of all cats.. For a minute I thought he was a bobcat and then remembered your part of the country doesn't have bobcats, just bobtailed cats.. :) Alison
My sister actually raised purebred Manx for years. They can have a little "nubbin" of a stump. One of the best ways to tell is that Manx ears are distinctly set on their little heads... the ears are almost angled out, and the space between them forms a rocker or cradle shape. :) The other distinct thing about Manx's is that their back legs look noticeably longer or higher than their front legs. :) If Otis isn't full Manx, he may have some Manx in him. ~S
Wow, he's beautiful. Hope he's feeling better. After having my oldest dog just recover from surgery our little pup fell in the pool while drinking and suffered (thankfully) minor water lung but her eyes are not so hot. I've been coddling her since Friday. Hate sick babies!!! I am wishing him well.
16 comments:
Is he missing his tail?
What a cutie... love the colors.
M~
He is adorable. I hope he feeling better! Poor baby! :(
I love the one in the snow. Absolutely beautiful photo. Maybe my fave of your photos so far. But I might be biased cuz I love his little face. But I also like that the contrast in the snow and the twiggy plants a lot. Beautiful photo, Leesa.
~S :)
Is he a Manx you think?
If I recall, Manx don't have a tail at all, Otis has just a little nub. It's cute though:)
He's had a quarter aspirin to bring his fever down, hopefully he will be feeling better soon.
Aww! Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon, I hate when one of "the kids" gets sick!! He's a handsome guy!
:( I hate it when little animals are sick.
I hope Otis feels much better very soon.
He definately looks tough :) I feel sorry for those bears.. you sure they are hybernating? and Otis didnt just beat their butts over to the next mountain? :)
Hope he feels better soon!
Truly,
Insanity Infusion
Poor Otis. I hope he feels better soon. He sure is handsome. We once adopted a cat that came with a house. Funny how they attatch themselves to a place.
Gorgeous shot of the tulip!
He is a good lookin one! I like the one of him on the stump. Stacie
I love big fat tom cats.. They are usually the gentlest of all cats.. For a minute I thought he was a bobcat and then remembered your part of the country doesn't have bobcats, just bobtailed cats.. :)
Alison
Sure hope he's better soon.
My sister actually raised purebred Manx for years. They can have a little "nubbin" of a stump.
One of the best ways to tell is that Manx ears are distinctly set on their little heads... the ears are almost angled out, and the space between them forms a rocker or cradle shape. :) The other distinct thing about Manx's is that their back legs look noticeably longer or higher than their front legs. :)
If Otis isn't full Manx, he may have some Manx in him.
~S
Wow, he's beautiful. Hope he's feeling better. After having my oldest dog just recover from surgery our little pup fell in the pool while drinking and suffered (thankfully) minor water lung but her eyes are not so hot. I've been coddling her since Friday. Hate sick babies!!! I am wishing him well.
he's adorable, i hope he's feeling better now...
wow he is a big boy but cute
Post a Comment