LOL ~ did you like it so much that you posted it twice?Is that Critter? LOL ~ just a cutie!M~
I have no idea why it posted twice...ugh.Nope, that's Grizzly. I do have some of Critter doing the same thing though :) They took turns in the bag.
cute
Hey, my comment on greekchickie's place posted twice. Must be blog server has the hiccups!!I think Grizzly looks like one of his bigger cousins!!Seen or heard anything about either the wild dog or the big cat?
I love this pic. Very cute. I think you will have fun with the link on Cyber Chocolate's site. I did...check it out. I thought of you instantly! Stacie
cooltake careMichael
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL ~ did you like it so much that you posted it twice?
Is that Critter? LOL ~ just a cutie!
M~
I have no idea why it posted twice...ugh.
Nope, that's Grizzly. I do have some of Critter doing the same thing though :) They took turns in the bag.
cute
Hey, my comment on greekchickie's place posted twice. Must be blog server has the hiccups!!
I think Grizzly looks like one of his bigger cousins!!
Seen or heard anything about either the wild dog or the big cat?
I love this pic. Very cute. I think you will have fun with the link on Cyber Chocolate's site. I did...check it out. I thought of you instantly! Stacie
cool
take care
Michael
Post a Comment