WOW! Outstanding Leesa! These pics are AWESOME! I love everything about them..that rose is gorgeous color, but I am also in awe of the water drops...I have never tried to photograph water drops yet...You have inspired me to give it a whirl. Stacie
Would you try something for me? Would you B&W it & photoshop the droplets? I dunno if it will come out... but would you give it a whirl? (the rose below)
I think I have a new fave photo. You must cafepress this!
11 comments:
The color variation is amazing.
~S :)
That rose is beautiful!!
WOW! Outstanding Leesa! These pics are AWESOME! I love everything about them..that rose is gorgeous color, but I am also in awe of the water drops...I have never tried to photograph water drops yet...You have inspired me to give it a whirl. Stacie
Wow Leesa thats beautiful! XX
Oh Leesa. Oh my gosh... this is just beautiful!
Would you try something for me? Would you B&W it & photoshop the droplets? I dunno if it will come out... but would you give it a whirl? (the rose below)
I think I have a new fave photo. You must cafepress this!
M~
Actually, either one...
I'm just in awe, girl.
M~
Hmmmm, delicious!
Fantastic. I never get tired of seeing the miracle of Gods handiwork, nor the talent he gave you to capture such images. Thanks for sharing these.
fab-u-lous as always
:0)
Gorgeous.
another picture for a greeting card lol
Post a Comment