Saturday, March 4

Babble

Hmm...what to say, what to say.

~The storm didn't come through, but there's still a warning.
~It will probably hit tomorrow night when hubs leaves.
~I still haven't gotten over this stupid sickness, but mostly better.
~We got some bad news last night that an old Air Force buddy of the Hubs has cancer.
~It seems like i've been reading alot of that lately in blogs.
~It saddens me, and makes me realize the little petty things I whine about are just that--petty.
~Brock tried to hang himself the other day. He has to be on a line in the yard so he wont run away. He tried to jump the fence while still attached to the line. What a dork.
~I'm working on trying to find a way to sell my greeting cards, without using ebay.

~Hubs is smoking ribs and jerky today...yummmmm.
~Critter has decided he likes shoebox lids now. He's so fat though, when he lays in it, you can't even see it anymore.
~I had a raccoon sitting in the birdbath last night. Guess he was dirty. :P
~Everytime I think I have nothing to say, I wind up writing alot. Heh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen www.etsy.com? You might want to check them out for a possible outlet to sell your cards.

Hope you feel much better soon. :)

Nature Girl said...

Glad your feeling a bit better Leesa..Hopefully 100% soon! I am positively drooling over your smoked jerky...LUCKEEEEEY! My Dad used to make it when I was a kid, I really miss it. Did you get a pic of the coon? I should try this blogging when I have nothing to say..I feel like that today. And Yet I just wrote a book in your comments...sigh...Stacie

Marianna said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry about your hubby's friend. I hope the best for him. It's so true how our little issues don't amount to crapola once we see someone who's really sick.

Tell Brock that's NOT the way to escape. That silly dog.

M~

Unknown said...

Ellie does that, jumps a fence when she is on the line. der

I feel like crap myself but so glad you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

you know, it's kinda a crappy month. Half the people I know in blogworld and in everyday world are sick or just getting over something. The other half are having relationship and/or work issues. Must just be the time of the year. We need to get out!
Aruba, Jamaica...sing it girls> :0]

Nature Girl said...

oooI wanna take ya, Bahamas, come on pretty mammas...down to cocomo.. LOL

Redhead Editor said...

How does your Hub get the ribs into the bong? Now that's clever.