Have I mentioned that you have the kewlest hubby?Can we clone him?!M~
Now, I have flower envy! But I want 'Flowers 365'! That's not to much to ask...is it? HahhahahaWhat a sweet man. I think someone deserves a foot massage!!
I can't post pictures today either!
PRETTY
Wow! He's a keeper!! Awesome Blossom! Stacie
That is really too cool! I've never heard of that, but it's a smart thing to offer. Not many husbands would commit to that, he did a really nice thing for you.
That tulip pic is AWESOME.
Hi...I moved from Blogger to Word Press. http://kirtepsa.wordpress.com/Thanks. Amy (inky)
I am so jealous!!! Photos!!! Every month!!!!~L.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Have I mentioned that you have the kewlest hubby?
Can we clone him?!
M~
Now, I have flower envy! But I want 'Flowers 365'! That's not to much to ask...is it? Hahhahaha
What a sweet man. I think someone deserves a foot massage!!
I can't post pictures today either!
PRETTY
Wow! He's a keeper!! Awesome Blossom! Stacie
That is really too cool! I've never heard of that, but it's a smart thing to offer. Not many husbands would commit to that, he did a really nice thing for you.
That tulip pic is AWESOME.
Hi...
I moved from Blogger to Word Press. http://kirtepsa.wordpress.com/
Thanks. Amy (inky)
I am so jealous!!! Photos!!! Every month!!!!
~L.
Post a Comment