Tuesday, March 7

I Rock :)

Your Stripper Song Is

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard

"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?"

Break out the baby oil, you rock it old school.

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

As much as I'd like to see you in the elf suit from above, I think I'd rather see this!

Sprinkles said...

Here's Mind:

She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D.
"Her off beat dance makes me fantasize
(Her curves) She's sexy!!"
You are 100% sex appeal. As simple as that.

Sprinkles said...

um Mine...not Mind

Marianna said...

LOL ~ I have no idea who this is:

Milkshake by Kelis

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge"

One thing is for sure: you know how to shake it!

M~

Laura said...

What the heck is a radar phone??? LOL!!
~L.

Leesa said...

I have no idea what a radar phone is...lol. :)