I'm gonna email you some stuff I've been saving up so don't be surprised by a bunch in your inbox from me.
The squirrel is what reminded me. Love the red in his tail. Do you have black squirrels? We have them on the west side of town. No squirrels in our neighborhood yet. Even though we are ten or eleven years old, I guess our trees aren't big enough yet.
This guy gives new meaning to the phrase bright eyed and bushy tailed! I love him. He almost has a teeny little bit of Koala Bear look to his little face! Great catch Leesa! Stacie
4 comments:
Awwwwww so cute
I'm gonna email you some stuff I've been saving up so don't be surprised by a bunch in your inbox from me.
The squirrel is what reminded me. Love the red in his tail. Do you have black squirrels? We have them on the west side of town. No squirrels in our neighborhood yet. Even though we are ten or eleven years old, I guess our trees aren't big enough yet.
This guy gives new meaning to the phrase bright eyed and bushy tailed! I love him. He almost has a teeny little bit of Koala Bear look to his little face! Great catch Leesa! Stacie
That's how I feel. Sometimes.
Post a Comment