
Thirteen Things Leesa Wonders, "Why?"
1. Why do my cats always stick their nose in burning candles and burn their whiskers?
2. Why do my dogs bark at the UPS man when they've known him for over a year?
3. Why does blogger always mess up on the days I NEED to post pics?
4. Why does SPAM have to show up EVERYWHERE?
5. Why do my nails always break as soon as I paint them?
6. Why do I always get behind people driving 10 miles below the speed limit?
7. Why do my pets always get sick when the HUBS is out of town?
8. Why does EVERY crisis happen while he's gone?
9. Why are my favorite foods always fattening?
10.Why is my favorite beer the most expensive?
11.Why does my mailbox only leak when I get mail from friends and not on bills?
12.Why does the phone always ring as soon as I go into the bathroom?
13.Why does my power go out just as my show is getting really intense?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Stacie
2.Haliegh Anne
3.D.Croe
4.Courtney
5.Sherri
6.Shelli
7.Karin
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
10 comments:
#5 - EXACTLY why I don't paint my damn nails anymore!
#6 - So, when did you get to Florida??? ;) (They're EVERYWHERE down here!) :)
HAHA Stacy! They're in Texas, too.
#11 happened to me just the other day. Ticked me off.
M~
Hey has spring spung yet there? I bet you'll have soem great photos.
Take Care
Michael
I don't get why #9 has to be either?!
...my list is up:)
Those are very good questions! If you get the answers will you share them? lol! My 13 are up :)
I'd love to know the answers to these too. My 13 are up also.
I couldn't get past #1 without laughing.
My 13 is up.
#11 is my favorite. Sad though but funny. My 13 are up. Enjoyed it!
A tube of craft sylicone will stop that mailbox from leaking. Easy peasy.
~S :)
Most of those can be answered with Murphy's Law! :)
Thanks for stopping by my 13!
Post a Comment