I received this from a friend and just had to share. Pretty accurate I think.
*oh and of course I changed it to the correct spelling*
Leesa
The Hidden Truth of Your Name
A KABBALISTIC SYNOPSIS
LYSA (Lamed, Yod, Samech, Aleph)
Leesa can make men feel very uncomfortable - a skill of which she is well aware and that she enjoys immensely. Leesa is attractive in her self-confidence. Her best feature is likely to be her eyes, which suggest that Leesa knows exactly what you're thinking about. Indeed, Leesa has a good understanding of what makes people tick, as she is an excellent listener. Her friends will often seek her out when they have a dilemma that they can't resolve alone. Leesa herself is rarely in this position, since she has a very decisive nature. While her strong personality may put some people off, there are plenty of prospective partners who will appreciate a woman who knows her own mind.
THE RUNIC INTERPRETATION
(Ansuz, Sowelu, Isa, Laguz)
Leesa is patient, thanks to the Isa rune of standstill, and she can focus with great concentration on highly detailed work. She could be an accomplished editor, conductor, writer, painter of miniatures, or succeed in any number of careers that reward a detail-oriented personality. Leesa has the Ansuz rune for signals, which means she is intuitive and perceptive. She can read between the lines. To some, Leesa can seem too skeptical and negative; this is just her attempt to avoid gullibility. Once Leesa trusts, she can be warm and vulnerable. The Laguz rune of flow makes her an original thinker. Leesa is a superb student of human nature.
Elements: Air, air, earth, water.
THE NUMEROLOGICAL INTERPRETATION
Leesa leads a very busy life, as her world is one of constantly shifting circumstances. The numbers in this name speak of a highly individualistic person, a woman who has a definite sense of herself and who has very definite practical goals and plans. Finances mean a great deal to her, and she will use her multifaceted personality to acquire the material objects she needs and desires. Leesa must have an exciting partner, one who is also financially secure or who at least shows financial promise.
**this came from a book, so I don't have a link to give ya....but I did find something close.
**What Your Name Means**
3 comments:
I have seen this web site before. It's cool. I loved this part:
There are 86 days till your next birthday on which your cake will have 44 candles.
Those 44 candles produce 44 BTUs,
or 11,088 calories of heat (that's only 11.0880 food Calories!).
You can boil 5.03 US ounces of water with that many candles. (BWHAHAHAHAHHAAAA)
Thanks.
From what I know about you I'd say the whole things was dead on!!!
Have a spectacular day!
I have this in a big ass book... I love it because it's so accurate.
M~
Morning.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment