Top Right. She looks like she could go anywhere... grocery store (yes, I see women dressed this way at grocery stores in LA), concert, fund-raiser, zoo... etc. I did one too (a boy one, of course), but I felt too dorky to post it. :) ~S
Yes, I have a mini-skirt like that lol. Binsk,Greek, Tequila and Cheeky!! That's my favorite too! Love the long skirt! Red--I think that's a dog with bunny ears on...silly woman. I like the hair in the first one too, but wasn't sure how red it looked.
18 comments:
They're all pretty cute.
Please tell me you own a miniskirt that we'll see in an HNT!
I like the first 2 best.
I like the one with the hip scarf, but then as a belly dancer, I am biased :)
Top Right. She looks like she could go anywhere... grocery store (yes, I see women dressed this way at grocery stores in LA), concert, fund-raiser, zoo... etc.
I did one too (a boy one, of course), but I felt too dorky to post it. :)
~S
i like the upper left.
wild,, untamed, artist, loves pets
did i miss anything??
I'm going to go with outfit numero 2. I love it. It's something I'd pick out for me, and I think it would look great on you.
Definitely #2 ~ the gypsy look is it!
M~
Top two for me as well. I noticed the earrings in the first one. I chose them too!!
Shephard...post it. Mike did and he retained his coolnes...so will you! ;0]
Love ya baby!
*Someone* has too much free time *glances around the room*
I like the top left and the right-hand one on row two. I like the wind-blown hair look.
And, Shephard apparently thinks I'm dorky for posting mine... ;-)
I choose one because of her hair. :}
Snow pic with camera - that's hot!
I like the jean clad chick with the purple "springtime" looking background.
Looks very comfy! :)
*long skirt.
I love what the bunny's wearing.
Top right FO SHIZZLE. I WANT THAT OUTFIT.
Top left...despite the snow! LOL cool hair. I did one too...she looks like Lara Croft...LOL I didn't post mine either...Stacie
They are all great! I played with that software the other night, it was so addictive.
Yes, I have a mini-skirt like that lol.
Binsk,Greek, Tequila and Cheeky!! That's my favorite too! Love the long skirt!
Red--I think that's a dog with bunny ears on...silly woman.
I like the hair in the first one too, but wasn't sure how red it looked.
Post a Comment