I envy you sooooo much! You are living the life I wish I could. I read your post about how you ended up where you are. What a sweet deal. I can only dream about what you are living. Thanks for sharing.
Even blown up to a bigger size, I'm sure your house pic doesn't do it justice. It's just so beautiful!Hi Brock!M~
Leesa, your home is awesome! I can't even begin to imagine living in such a beautiful place!
The picture of the dog is so cute! :) What a beautiful house! :)
Brock literally makes me laugh out loud. He reminds me of a little child.
Such a great shot of your house. LOCATION ENVY ALERT!!!!!Dogs, god love 'em. They make my day.
lol he's almost a snowball
Oh you and that beautiful snow talk.The pictures are lovely Leesa...but snow makes me mad sometimes. Okay most times.
Cute dog -- AWESOME house!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I envy you sooooo much! You are living the life I wish I could. I read your post about how you ended up where you are. What a sweet deal. I can only dream about what you are living. Thanks for sharing.
Even blown up to a bigger size, I'm sure your house pic doesn't do it justice. It's just so beautiful!
Hi Brock!
M~
Leesa, your home is awesome! I can't even begin to imagine living in such a beautiful place!
The picture of the dog is so cute! :) What a beautiful house! :)
Brock literally makes me laugh out loud. He reminds me of a little child.
Such a great shot of your house. LOCATION ENVY ALERT!!!!!
Dogs, god love 'em. They make my day.
lol he's almost a snowball
Oh you and that beautiful snow talk.
The pictures are lovely Leesa...but snow makes me mad sometimes. Okay most times.
Cute dog -- AWESOME house!
Post a Comment