The flowers are slowly blooming :) Critter is still in the box. No snow today, but it does look like some is moving in for tonight. Tomorrow is St. Patricks Day....Do I have anything green? If anything I have Heineken:) So, no pinching!
As soon as your page opened....I started laughing and I have had to retype this 3 times becuase I am still laughing. That is hysterical. You HAVE to make that a greeting card! You HAVE TO!! I gotta go...I gotta change my underwear!
4 comments:
You better permanently affix a bottle on ya, toots! LOL
That Critter... he's just too cute!
He doesn't look comfy, though... LOL
M~
BTW ~ ER's on tonite! New one!
M~
As soon as your page opened....I started laughing and I have had to retype this 3 times becuase I am still laughing. That is hysterical.
You HAVE to make that a greeting card! You HAVE TO!!
I gotta go...I gotta change my underwear!
I'll be at the bar at 8 AM tomorrow to get the first green beer out of the tap. Then I'll have one for you! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment