Wednesday, March 8

Jealousy

Aren't these amazing??
Oh, how I wish I had taken these...





10 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Wow! These are some fantatstic shots! Love their bald little heads! It's amazing, how something can start out so....ugly and become so majestic.
and by ugly, I mean, so ugly they're cute!
sigh...I can't wait till spring! Stacie

Anonymous said...

That's just too sweet. Reminds me of the nest that was in a bush right outside my bedroom window not long ago. Only one baby survived tho.

Marianna said...

These are incredible! I want one!

M~

Kat said...

Absolutely amazing!

Dee said...

these are great. I have a friend who lives in Oklahoma and she hikes up a mountain near her home and has some great shots of golden eagles that she saw nesting up there. But these are fantastic.

Unknown said...

aw the babies are so cute

Tara said...

Very Spify!

... Paige said...

They are beautiful. I got lucky a few years ago in Central America, our guide says look there is an Eagle now. I pointed the camera up, click & volia he was full winged in flight right above my head. You all will see it one day when I post the writing I have it attached to. Mine is not great, like these, but a lucky one. I am so glad you showed them to us.

Big Shot Bob said...

You have a Great Blog! I enjoy visiting it whenever I can!

Thanks,

Unknown said...

Did you know that 'bald' is an old english word for white headed? And that eagles don't get 'bald' until they are several years old? Just one of the millions of minutiae I have stored.