Friday, March 31

Highlight














I received my MailArt from Laura today :) Very cool. It's really cool to receive fun mail. I really need to try this one day. I keep saying this don't I??
Not a whole lot happened today, pretty casual day. I was hoping for a sunny day so we could head out to Kootenai Falls, but it didn't happen. We did run a few errands but nothing exciting.
The geese still haven't figured out the pool but they still hang out. I've thought about trying to break up some of the edge of the pond so they have some water to hang out in.
I was all ready to feed the flying squirrels like
Wendy does, but of course didn't see any last night.

I found out from a friend that there is now a Heineken Light out there. Hmmm....
I searched high and low in Sandpoint and couldn't find any. Between Montana and Idaho, we seem to be on the low receiving end of the newest products.

No pictures of the COOL spine yet, I know you're disappointed :(
It really needs to be cleaned, I don't want to gross you out too much. The hubs has agreed to do this, which I think is fair considering he's a surgeon. He's used to stuff like this :)
Not that it would bother me mind you, but he offered and I'm not going to argue with him about it.

I think it's about bear time......are you ready??

5 comments:

Marianna said...

Bear time ALREADY?! Oh no...

We appreciate the spine being clean of guts, thanks. :P

I got my mail art too!

M~

Michael said...

I'm trying my hand at Mail Art after being introduced to it through Laura also... looking for more vict... errr.. recipients... ;-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, cool!

Nature Girl said...

I for one, absolutely cannot wait to see the spine! How cool is that! You're the bomb! and as for bear time, i can't wait to see pics of that either, but I think Miller time would be alot more fun..and safer too;) Stacie

Leesa said...

Yes, it's about that time for bear. The snow is melted and we're warming up.
The spine was cleaned today, but it's still a bit icky...but maybe that adds to it's character :)