Looks like that cat's life is just endless torture... :) I sure wish I could sleep all day! :)
leesa..now cut it out..first pictures of beautiful flowers and now my favorite..cats..I might wind up spending all day in your little wonderland here.:)
I need to trade places with this cat.
How DO they survive it? ;) Stacie
Hmm I guess I closed out before I realized my comment didn't stick earlier today. LOLI think I said something along the lines that he is a cute li'l Critter, but he sure doesn't look very comfy. M~
Well, I see that cat came out all fluffy from being in the wash! LOLSee you on TH, Leesa!
I'm soooooooooo jealous.
So cute!
sweet and cute
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Looks like that cat's life is just endless torture... :) I sure wish I could sleep all day! :)
leesa..now cut it out..first pictures of beautiful flowers and now my favorite..cats..
I might wind up spending all day in your little wonderland here.:)
I need to trade places with this cat.
How DO they survive it? ;) Stacie
Hmm I guess I closed out before I realized my comment didn't stick earlier today. LOL
I think I said something along the lines that he is a cute li'l Critter, but he sure doesn't look very comfy.
M~
Well, I see that cat came out all fluffy from being in the wash! LOL
See you on TH, Leesa!
I'm soooooooooo jealous.
So cute!
sweet and cute
Post a Comment