Sunday, March 26

I Didn't Know It :)

You Should Be A Poet

You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.
And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...
Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.
You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

It said I should be a romance novelist. That seems funny to me!!

Unknown said...

Your such a rhymer...
Oh, sorry I didn't mean it.
Anybody want a peanut?

Nature Girl said...

you are a natural..your photography is nothing short of pure poetry! (and I'm not joking!) Stacie

Haleigh Anne said...

I agree with Stacie. Your photography is amazing!

Robin Alexa said...

Nice...it goes along with your creativity.

Robin Alexa said...

Oh and I did not get the same answer as you...I got:

You Should Be a Joke Writer

You're totally hilarious, and you can find the humor in any situation.
Whether you're spouting off zingers, comebacks, or jokes about life...
You usually can keep a crowd laughing, and you have plenty of material.
You have the makings of a great comedian - or comedic writer.

Marianna said...

For me ~ Film writer:

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

M~

Sherri said...

apparently I should be a romance novelist?! ...now I don't read those, so I've never really thought about writing one...lol:)

...thanks for sharing the quiz:)

Leesa said...

Thanks everyone, ya'll had some great answers too!