Well, I've got an idea, but believe you're too pure and innocent to actually use them....
(LOL at Osbasso)I'm guessing they are something you would use with a horse...maybe around the legs? But then again that seems dangerous...
HAHA!!! I was gonna say something along the lines of O.Something S&Mish...:DM~
Well, the center link has a swivel but I can't tell if it disconnects at that point. Might it be for...castration?
No, but I know what they could be used for.... ;)
I am guessing ... are they for tethering 2 dogs together??
Well, hell, child (that's you Leesa) they seem to be shackles used for prisoners on a chain gang ... however, The Good Rev is up for anything these days.Hallelujah (69x)AMEN
Horse shackles. You can get a pair of antique us cav shackles online for $265 if you're collecting.
you gonna tell us what they are
never mind lol I gotta do more reading before I post lol
LOL! I'm afraid to guess! They LOOK naughty!
I took a pair of hobbles off a reluctant mama cow this morning. . .
Soft restraints for a little S&M?I have no idea. In all the years we had horses and dogs and cats I never saw a pair of those that I can recall.
Hobbles.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Well, I've got an idea, but believe you're too pure and innocent to actually use them....
(LOL at Osbasso)
I'm guessing they are something you would use with a horse...maybe around the legs? But then again that seems dangerous...
HAHA!!! I was gonna say something along the lines of O.
Something S&Mish...
:D
M~
Well, the center link has a swivel but I can't tell if it disconnects at that point. Might it be for...castration?
No, but I know what they could be used for.... ;)
I am guessing ... are they for tethering 2 dogs together??
Well, hell, child (that's you Leesa) they seem to be shackles used for prisoners on a chain gang ... however, The Good Rev is up for anything these days.
Hallelujah (69x)
AMEN
Horse shackles. You can get a pair of antique us cav shackles online for $265 if you're collecting.
you gonna tell us what they are
never mind lol I gotta do more reading before I post lol
LOL! I'm afraid to guess! They LOOK naughty!
I took a pair of hobbles off a reluctant mama cow this morning. . .
Soft restraints for a little S&M?
I have no idea. In all the years we had horses and dogs and cats I never saw a pair of those that I can recall.
Hobbles.
Post a Comment