Tuesday, March 14

I Need Some Color



I ordered some flowers today from Here.
I can't wait :) I love having flowers in the house but obviously don't have any growing and the ones at the grocery store are just crummy.
Laura has posted pics of flowers from this same place and they are just gorgeous. I just need some color in this house.

10 comments:

Marianna said...

I told you... I liked the irises...

But those will do, too.

:D

M~

Shephard said...

Wow... those are stunning. Can't wait to see your photos of the flowers you get!

P.S. I was right.. I had very strange dreams last night (see my post today).

~S :D

Kat said...

Those are beautiful! I love flowers in the house! Unfortunately, my cats always attack them and eat them so I don't get them anymore...

Leesa said...

I will definitely take photos :)
Carrie--my cats eat them too, but I found vases that hang on the wall :)

Angela said...

Flowers can be such an instant pick me up, when spring fever hits :-)

Kat said...

Vases that hang on the wall. Now why couldn't I think of that? I'm having a major D'oh! moment. Not to mention the hours of entertainment that comes with watching the cats try to jump up to the vases. :)

Unknown said...

flowers would be nice. its cold here again. spring teased us with a 70 degree day the other day now its back to the 30s ugh

Nature Girl said...

can't wait to see 'em!

Redhead Editor said...

For those of us in the Midwest and East Coast, the warm weather is making our flowers peak their little heads. But I can imagine that living where you do, sending flowers would get you through March. These are beautiful. Can't wait to see what arrives.

Sprinkles said...

Beautiful! Funny though...I just ordered flowers from the very same place a couple days ago!! Different batch though.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Truly,
Insanity Infusion