Friday, March 17

Today's Menu



Appetizer
What job would you definitely not want to have? **Animal Control

Soup
Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about? *Alcoholic Parents

Salad
Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis. **Asparagus,Corn & Squash

Main Course
If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?**Paradise

Dessert

If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?** Move Hay and Firewood.

4 comments:

Marianna said...

You forgot to mention stable boy (I.S... lol) & someone to shovel the snow.

:)
M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I am SO with you on not being able to work in Animal Control. I'd want to take ALL the critters home with me!

Unknown said...

We LOVE asparagus!

Leesa said...

Oh yeah! I need a stable boy and a snow (shoveling) boy. How could I forget??