Monday, May 2

Tag, You're It. No, I'm It.

Well I've been tagged by Danielle and Greekchickie with
Blog Homework. I will be back with both of those later!

What a weekend I've had. Nothing but digging, planting,
raking, dirt dirt & more dirt.
My gardens are coming along, I'll have photo's later.
Nothing really yet to plant,but some of the seasonal
plants are coming up.

I'm heading out with the HUB to vaccinate some horses
this morning, so I'll be back later!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREEKCHICKIE!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marianna said...

You must be so sore from all that outdoor work! I'm sore just reading about it!

Thank you, sweetie! That's very nice of you to wish me a happy b-day on your blog.

M~

Laura said...

Ugh, I can so relate!! I'm not moving too fast today either. It sucks getting old, doesn't it? Oh and speaking of old...happy birthday, M!!! Hee hee... :)
~L.

Leesa said...

Yes, I was tired & dirty!! All of our roads here are dirt, and of course it was windy, so I had dirt everywhere! My back is so sore from moving rocks back and forth for the garden......time for the hot tub.
Calgon!!