Great choices. I have made no secret of my love for #7. I just find it breathtaking -- my husbands reaction was, "Oh wow." No exclamation point because he is Mr Stoic/Soft-spoken
Thanks. I realized when I started searching all my photos that 10 just wasn't enough! I really like #7 too. Even the originals of this photo are great.
I had to come back and comment again, I already picked my favorite. I somehow came across this little photo blog a few weeks ago. I've been checking the progress once or twice a week. It's really funny so I thought I'd share the link with you, I think you'll like it. http://www.oetzel.com/emily.html
Those are awesome pictures!! Hope you don't mind, I found your blog through my brother's blog (highlifeheaven)... anyway, really enjoyed your pictures!
6 comments:
Great choices. I have made no secret of my love for #7. I just find it breathtaking -- my husbands reaction was, "Oh wow." No exclamation point because he is Mr Stoic/Soft-spoken
Thanks. I realized when I started searching all my photos that 10 just wasn't enough! I really like #7 too. Even the originals of this photo are great.
I was hoping you'd post my fave ~ #7. Thanks... it makes me smile every time I see it.
M~
I had to come back and comment again, I already picked my favorite. I somehow came across this little photo blog a few weeks ago. I've been checking the progress once or twice a week. It's really funny so I thought I'd share the link with you, I think you'll like it.
http://www.oetzel.com/emily.html
Those are awesome pictures!! Hope you don't mind, I found your blog through my brother's blog (highlifeheaven)... anyway, really enjoyed your pictures!
Thanks so much Orchid! Visit anytime!
Post a Comment