Ohhhh...that's so sweet!! I really like the one below under the blanket! You've inspired me to post my cat pics! If my boyfriend will teach me how! LOL.
What an adorable kitty! My son sort of looked like that when he was sleeping this morning! I don't know how he ended up that way, but he seems rested. LOL I think I like the hat photo the best.
9 comments:
Honey, I know getting that perfect shot is just soooo important, but gluing the cat to the carpet? Was that really *necessary*?
hahahaha! Nicolette! That's friggin hysterical!
M~
haha Jen, I was thinking the same thing.
That's exactly how I feel!!!
~L.
And which Meow is this???
~L.
awwww hes cute...lol @ nicolette...
:0)
This is Clark...he usually only wants to be outside, but I catch him snoozing in every now and then.
Love the comment Nicolette!
Ohhhh...that's so sweet!! I really like the one below under the blanket! You've inspired me to post my cat pics! If my boyfriend will teach me how! LOL.
Leesa, this is really been the week for extra cute kitty pix! (Yours are pretty darn CUTE!!!!) Very high on the AWWWW scale! xo
(loved Nicolette's comment!)lol
What an adorable kitty! My son sort of looked like that when he was sleeping this morning! I don't know how he ended up that way, but he seems rested. LOL I think I like the hat photo the best.
Post a Comment