Big smile...I have an equine mobile vet on the way to see Blaze. :o)
Me very relieved. At least I'll know now what I'm dealing with.
I've been playing with the lens on and off. It's weird to me. The photo's
have blurry edges sometimes. I don't know if that's normal or not. I need to do
some investigating over at Laura's site and see her photo's.
I've been doing some major cleaning today. I will have a pet-sitter here while
I'm in California and I want everything to be clean (cleaner) for her stay at the Heron
Zoo. The animals are enough to deal with!
I'll update ya'll later after the Vet leaves!
I think it's funny that my HUB is a vet, but I usually have to have work done
by another vet because he's always out of town...arrgghh.
4 comments:
Old saying:
"The cobbler's children go shoeless."
Perfect saying. I'll have to pass that on the Hub!
That's Funny. A vet at home but not a home.
One Question, Just how many pets do you have?
Oh gosh Curly..I have 3 horses, 2 dogs and about 12 cats...few of the cats are outside.
It happens when you both work(ed) in veterinary hospitals!!
I'm really bad about trying to save everyone :o)
Post a Comment