Friday, May 13

Inspiration

I've been inspired by Laura and looking into macro lenses. Her Photo Blog has some
awesome macro shots! The bumble bees are amazing!
I've always concentrated on Zoom and Telephoto because of where I live and I'm
always trying to catch that animal way too far away.
But, that has changed....I am now looking at This !

After the Silkmoth on my Photo Blog yesterday I have a new interest! We have some really neat butterflies around here, along with caterpillars, moths and who knows what else I haven't even noticed.

Staying on the subject of inspirations...

I was reading Cheeky Moo's post today and she said something that really stuck with me...

"And I learned early to leave everyone as it's the last time, just in case. I don't want to have regrets with anyone, and so far I haven't. Just a lot of happy memories, and perhaps even a lot of angels looking over my shoulder."

Her post is beautiful today, you should check it out.

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I checked out the camera that Laura has on her blog (the one she uses now) but dang...they're a lot more expensive than I thought they'd be!

I hope you get to get your macro autofocus lens...that would be very cool for those shots! :)

Leesa said...

Yes, they are expensive! It's definitely an investment. It sure is fun though! I already ordered it, can't wait!!

Derek said...

Very cool...have fun with your new toy!

CheekyMoo said...

Thank you Leesa. I'm glad I shared that with everyone. I have some great memories from work, and wanted to share the positive side of my job.