Tuesday, May 10

Copycat

I copied Laura today and made my own Photoblog! I'm still working on it but I do have
one photo on it so far.
We had a full weekend again as usual. I planted 4 more trees, 2 sugar maples , 1 red
japenese maple and 1 Magnolia Saucer. You can see these trees Here.
I also planted two Forsythia bushes...they will be so pretty! I have 2 lilac trees and 2
lilac bushes on the way. I should be Very Colorful next Fall!

We got our third horse over the weekend too, his name is Blaze. He is so big &
beautiful! I'll get some photos up soon of him also. We've had rain all week, but that's
ok with me, it waters all those new trees. I posted the first bear pic over the weekend.
It was a momma and baby, but the baby pic came out blurry. There was a third bear
around, a red one, but he was too far away for a photo. They are guessing that Black
Momma bear was about 400#! I didn't get out of the car for these photos by the way!

I'm headed to California in 2 weeks, very excited! I got a pet/house sitter set up so all
is good! I will of course have my laptop and my camera...so I will overload you guys with
photos!

Well, I'm going to go play with my photoblog for awhile...TTFN!

12 comments:

Laura said...

yay!!! When are you leaving for Cali? Bring.The.Camera. LOL...like you need reminding! Thanks for the link to photoblogs.org, too. Very cool schtuff.
~L.

Marianna said...

I think her camera is permanently attached to her. Just like my glasses are attached to my head, her camera is attached to her hand... lol. Good job, Leesa!

M~

Marianna said...

btw... are you gonna mention that "thingie" we were talking about? Or is that a side "thingie"? lol...

Leesa said...

Thanks guys! This is fun! And yes M~ my camera is always with me! And if never fails that I do forget it, something awesome comes my way that should be photographed!!
I didn't think you liked the "thingie" idea!!
LOL people are going to start wondering what this "thingie" is!

Marianna said...

Are you friggin kidding me?! I LOVED the "thingie" idea!!! I thought it was a GREAT "thingie idea"! I think you should mention it... but only if you want to. I mean, I don't want to pressure you or anything... lol. Oh heck... let them wonder... it's what makes us wacky! Have you mentioned the "thingie" idea to Laura? I know she'd be up on it. She's totally up on fun stuff like the "thingie" idea... hahahaha.. This is fun!

M~

Leesa said...

Okay, I will let it bother Laura for awhile & then post about it!!:o)

Memphis said...

I don't know if I have you twice or if I just didn't remember to link you, but I've blogrolled you and your bear today. Ah, I see you have a new photoblog, too? I just created mine this weekend. Laura was the first to notice it.

Leesa said...

I'll have to check it out! On my way!

Derek said...

Hi! Just randomly stumbled across your blog so I thought I would leave a note. Congrats on getting a new horse and starting a photoblog! I have one myself. A photoblog, not a horse. I'll stop back to check for new photos!

Leesa said...

Thanks Derek! I'm on my way to your photoblog!

Laura said...

Hmm..WHAT THINGIE?? The latest post??? Not nice guys...NOT NICE!!!;P~~~
~L.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Another horse! You are SO lucky! ;)