Thursday, May 19

Just when you thought.............

Blaze's treatment isn't going well. It's kind of stressing me out, and if any of you knew me well, I don't stress about much.
Blaze has figured out what this paste is and won't take it. He has been standing in the same spot for two days. I have moved the food and water to him. He's not as unstable as the first day, but still shaking. I'm sure it's from pain.
I try to spend alot of time out there with him, just to comfort. I don't think they need it like dogs & cats do.
I guess I'm just so frustrated because I've almost always been able to medicate an animal and it's just not happening for me. I'd almost rather go back to injections!! At least he didn't care if I was poking him. Uggghhh...I'm hating this. Hub will be home late Friday night, I guess I just have to deal with it.

On to better news, It looks like I might have some sun today so I get to play with my new lens!! I was like a kid yesterday with it and it was raining! I tried to get a macro of Critters nose, but he was not having any of that. :o)
We'll see what I come up with today! I might bombard you.

4 comments:

Nicolette said...

It's different to treat them when they are your own. It just is!

Enjoy your new lens.

Laura said...

Eeesh..I'm sorry this is stressing you. Not fun. Take some time today and mess with the lens-it will help ease some of that tension!!
~L.

Marianna said...

Dang, girl... not the news I'm sure you wanted. I hope your hubby can help you when he comes home Friday. I'm sorry you're so stressed out. You do normally sound so passive so this must be stressful for you... sighhh... sending you a hug honey.

M~

Leesa said...

Thanks ya'll! I'm feeling better. I cleaned my house and that's a good feeling! The sun is out, so that's nice too.
I've been playing with the new lens...still feels wierd to me. Let me know what ya'll think of the shots!!