Friday, May 20

Just call me Dr. Montana

I just gave Blaze his injection in the butt!! Good thing he doesn't want to kick me to Wyoming! He's had his medication mixed in grain and is eating and drinking well. He hasn't moved much yet from his original position, but we're getting there.

Tonight I decided what my contribution will be when sending special things to our blogger friends. We will have fresh strawberries and rasberries this season and I always make jam out of them, so it will be a true Montana production!! Can't ya taste it now on that toast in the mornin'??

The Hub is delayed in Seattle, he will probably have to spend the night in Spokane and come home in the morning.
Alaska airlines is late 50% of the time, and that's a quote. It's stated on their website. Can ya believe it? Everytime he flies in on Fridays, he's at least delayed by and hour or two. He's supposed to land at 6:30 (7:30 Montana time) and drive 2.5 hours to our house, getting him in about 10:00. Since he's always delayed...his usual get home time is around 12-2am. How aggravating is that? Too bad he doesn't have another choice in airlines. We usually decide he don't drive home at that hour so he just spends the night there. Grrrrr.

I'm getting better at that macro lens, I think...what'cha think Laura?? I played today with B&W and the wet leaves outside. I just love B&W...it just says something to me. :o)
I also pestered Critter most of the morning, he was pretty uninterested in the whole thing. Now everyone can practically see up his nose!

To end this post, I have a friend out there who my heart goes out to tonight and you are in my prayers.
May God Bless. :o)


6 comments:

Marianna said...

I dreamt about her this morning. I'm the same way... concerned.

BTW, I had a dream about horses... lol. Oy. I WONDER WHY!

Sorry to hear about your hubby's flight delays!

Girl ~ you are the Master of The Injection by this point. Geez. I'm happy Blaze is passive & didn't want to take his aggression out on you. At least he's eating & drinking.

I have a q abou the goodie boxes. Can it be different stuff for different folks? For example, something different for you than for Laura?

M~

Leesa said...

Oh absolutely, I think it can be anything you want! I think my original idea just came from the fact that you made Greek cookies. But I think it's great if you can match different personalities!

Laura said...

Leesa! You are doing awesome with the lens!! But I think we all knew you would pick it up in a heartbeat. ;)
~L.

Carrie said...

Leesa--- I've read your blog off and on, but never commented... sorry.


I like that copy-scape thing! where did you get it?

have a great weekend!

Leesa said...

Hi Carrie, I think you should just be able to click on it and it will take you to that website!

Carrie said...

oh, yeah-- clicking on something! THERE'S a novel idea! DUH! ;)