This momma bear had a baby with her, I'll post the baby later...came out a little blurry. I really wasn't close, I just have a good lens! Thank goodness! And we learned our lesson first year here with cat food on our porch. They like cat food and they kept coming back and they told their friends! We had 5 different bears here our first year! A little scary!
YIKES! Being from Colorado, I kinda have a fear of those things. My husband's good friend (highschool) was killed by a mountain lion behind our school when he was training for a cross-country meet. It was really tragic.
10 comments:
Ha! Is he/she still groggy from coming out of hibernation? How close were you to this bear??? Dang, I'm moving to Montana.
~L.
Oh my, he/she doesn't look too happy. But that looks like me when my sleep's been interrupted. Or when I'm hungry. ;)
Great pics, as always.
For The Bear Fans:
http://www.bear.org/
oh.my.gosh.
RUUUUUUN! Skeeeery!
But very cool. Don't leave any food out or you'll have a new pet!
M~
What a cutie! Looks like he's kind of curious though...did he see you?
great pic, very cute, he looks like a biggie...
:0)
This momma bear had a baby with her, I'll post the baby later...came out a little blurry. I really wasn't close, I just have a good lens! Thank goodness!
And we learned our lesson first year here with cat food on our porch. They like cat food and they kept coming back and they told their friends! We had 5 different bears here our first year! A little scary!
YIKES! Being from Colorado, I kinda have a fear of those things. My husband's good friend (highschool) was killed by a mountain lion behind our school when he was training for a cross-country meet. It was really tragic.
You have a really big dog
Imagine how he plays fetch!
Post a Comment