Monday, May 30

I'm Back....Sort of

Geez Loweez, I just got internet and cable hooked up in the Hub's new house. I felt like was going through Blog withdrawal!! How sad is that? I've only been offline for 4 days!! I was able to check my email and blogs at the Hub's work, but I didn't want to stay online for too long.

Not much is happening here, yet. The Hub will be off Wed-Fri, so we will hit all the sights then.
I did drive around a bit yesterday and did a little shopping. They have a two story Barnes & Noble here (Love that store!!) so I hung out there, bought a few things and sat in their little cafe and had coffee.
I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and bought a few necessities for the house. The house (bungalow, they call it) is way TOO cute!! If I can get my camera to hook up to the laptop without any software, I will download some pics. It is very cute, a little small but good enough for him by himself. It's full of stained glass windows...let's hope I can post.
I did get a few flowers here on the property too...very pretty!
Oh and the exciting part, the owner has a huge garage full of antique cars and signs, it will be in there next to take photo's!! Can't wait! I'm going to do this whole series of B&W's from that garage. I think ya'll will love it!!
Anyway, I want to get those taken before it gets dark...so I will be back tonight!
Missed ya'll! TTFN

***Update***
Well I got some great pics, but I don't have my software with me to download the shots on the laptop :o(. We'll have to wait until I get back!! I also couldn't get any of the cars yet, they are all covered up and I just didn't feel right taking the covers off without the owner here. Maybe later in the week!

6 comments:

Leesa said...

B&N was great! I can spend hours in book stores.
Pics will come soon, after the 4th!

Marianna said...

Hi honey! Miss you & your beautiful pictures! Darn software. Why can't technology be more TECHNOLOGICALLY APT?!? lol...

Fine. We'll just patiently wait. Hmph. But I'm not known for my patience... lol

:D HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Leesa said...

Thanks Stephanie & Greekie (lol) I missed ya'll too!
I'm so bummed I can't post pics...I guess I'll have plenty to do when I get home!

CheekyMoo said...

Yes your photos are missed. Glad you're up and running.

Im A Foto Nut said...

I am a huge car nut, and the older the car the nuttier I get. I can not wait for those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Mai realmente so risolver� alla fine.Aloha, Zita santa rosa body contouring