Wednesday, May 25

Posting from Big Ole' California

I'm in a hotel room, sitting on a bed, so I'm not going to type much...but I will catch up!! I'm so behind on the blogs!!
The Hub's house won't be ready for two days, so we're stuck in here.
It's very crowded here (and I'm from Dallas!!), it's very nice weather and alot of amazing flowers around here!! I will be using the Macro lens alot!! I'm going to hit the Botanical Gardens while the Hub is working. I can post while I'm here. We're going to the Zoo on Tuesday and Catalina Island on Wednesday, so you will be overloaded with photo's!!
Ok, room service is here with dinner!! More tomorrow!! TTFN

5 comments:

Marianna said...

Babe-a-licious! Glad you made it ok! Woohoo! Can't wait to see pics of sunny Cali. Is it hot there?

Missed ya, but glad you're back online.

Enjoy dinner!

Laura said...

Yay!! My pressie came yesterday and I swear it is a little chunk of heavan. Twice I actually stopped for a split second and thought, "Do I need to take that out of the oven??" It's wonderful and THANK YOU!! I am ordering yours and Ms stuff tomorrow. :)
Muwahahahaha!!!
I can't wait to see the photos you get out in California!!! Sounds like you have tons of great subject matter...I'm jealous!!
Have fun kiddo!
~L.

Laura said...

And someone is BRINGING YOU DINNER? RIGHT TO YOUR ROOM?? Awww...whimper, whimper...
~L.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Sounds like you're having a good time! :)

Enjoy! :)

manababies said...

Oh how I wish I could be in your shoes! I can't want to see all the awesome photos... and to think, I used to live there yet I probably never noticed all the things to photograph. :)

And aaah, room service!