Monday, May 2

Next Assignment

Before I start my next assigment, I thought I'd wrap up my day. First we finished
building the horse fence. I definitely know that if I should have to work again, this will
NOT be my choice. It's done now, so we are ready for our third horse...good grief.

I went with the HUB to vaccinate some horses today and a Bed & Breakfast here in Heron.
Wow
Was I impressed! This place was beautiful!! I took a few pictures, they are over on my
photo site along with their web address. They had a petting zoo so I snapped away at goats
and llama's, chickens and roosters, peacocks. It was great! I highly recommend this place
if any of you ever decide you'd like to visit Montana.
I have been invited to go back anytime to photograph wildlife, so you might see some on here!
They have herds of Elk that hang out on the property about dusk. Bear too!
We get these animals too, but not in such abundance.
Go check it out! www.Amberbearinn.com

Okay, now to my homework:

The Meme: Pick three professions, then tag away. They are...If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer …If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer …If I could be a filmmaker... If I could be a sherpa...If I could be a ninja... If I could be a cab driver...

If I could be a chef: I would definitely be a pastry chef! I love to make desserts and the decorating details are fascinating! I would own my own bakery and serve fancy desserts and fancy coffee. I would enter all of those Dessert Cook-offs on The Food Network and Kick Butt!!

If I could be a painter: I would paint with my hands, and provide beautiful murals. I would love to paint on sides of buildings and make them beautiful! I would do the walls in hospitals so that it would always brighten someone's day.

If I could be a back up singer: I would definitely be singing with Reba McEntire. I think she is awesome and her voice is amazing. She seems so down to earth and real.

***Okay, I know I'm supposed to Tag someone, but I've looked around and everyone's done it! If you see this and you like it, copy away!***

1 comment:

Marianna said...

You must've been exhausted after building fence! GIRL! You poor thing! Your hubby better get you a weekend to that bed & breakfast. I'll go check out your pictures!

M~