Friday, May 20

Reprieve

All is better this morning. Thank goodness! Blaze is still sore, but is able to walk around more. I was able to give him his medications this morning, so that was a relief! I'm just ready for the Hub to be home so he can take over!!

It's rainy and cold this morning, 47 degrees. Ick. No picture taking today unless I do it inside!! Here kitty kitty kitty........

I'm getting my lists ready for California. Filled out the form to hold the mail. Made a note to take the chargers to all my electronics...phone,laptop,ipod,camera. :o)
Major stock up at Wallyworld this week. I pamper my pet-sitter, especially now that she's my only one! I have to give credit to anyone that would want to stay with my little psycho's for 10 days. Bless her.

Oh and hey, if you're into taking Macro shots, check out this link.
I've found so many places to enter pictures that it takes me half a morning checking each link and entering photo's. Lovin' it!

4 comments:

Marianna said...

I hope you'll get a chance to post while you're on vacation! I'll sure miss you if not! Don't forget the deoderant. I always forget deoderant. I have like 3 1/2 used up thingies of deoderant at home... lol.

M~

Leesa said...

Oh girrrll...I will have my laptop with me and my camera! Of course you will hear from me!
The hub has to work part of the time, so I will definitely be online!
Deoderant....Check.

Laura said...

LOL..don't forget to have fun while you are there! Love the link-thanks!
~L.

Dee said...

glad to hear your animal is doing better.