Ok, so we buy this combo Fax/Scanner/printer/copier a few weeks ago. It set up fine and worked great.
Then, it decided to get this constant paper jam even though there was nothing in it. We did all the troubleshooting, called Support, blah blah blah.
We took it back.
Exchanged it for the exact same model.
I have been trying to get it set up all day! I'm ready to scream!
It's the same exact thing I had before. First I had all these stupid errors that I didn't understand anyway. Then, when I went to the "Help" section, it didn't have any
help for that error.
To make a long story short, I finally (after an hour) got it to download and do what it's supposed to. Kinda.
Now it won't open some of it's programs, and it won't let me set up the fax. ARRGGHHH.
How irritating. How come it works perfectly the first time, and not the second?
I've done all of the troubleshooting. I've uninstalled/reinstalled. I've started/restarted.
I've read the manual.
I've given up for now. My back hurts. My head hurts.
It's raining here today, again. I don't complain too much because it waters all the trees
and gardens. No rainbows today. :o(
A black bear was spotted down the road today, maybe I'll have a pic for ya'll soon!
I really don't have much else to say today.
My trip to California is all set up. I'm excited!! It's been awhile since I've been on
vacation. Do a little shoppin', a little eatin' out, a little cruisin' in the mustang. I'm taking
my laptop, so I don't go through Blog withdrawal!! I would miss you guys!
The hub has to work some of the trip, so I know I will have some alone time to blog.
Well, it's time to feed the herd, and then myself. Get away from this computer for a bit.
Sorry for the boring blog today. Blah-d-blah-d-blah.
7 comments:
Oh good grief, gal! That sucks butt! I'm so sorry you're having such crappy luck with your new printer. I hope you either get it running or just take a sledgehammer to it. That always makes me feel better! :D
Girl, does it skeeeer you to know you have a bear in your backyard?!
M~
I've considered the sledgehammer, trust me! But, I don't think the HUB would like that considering what it costs!!
I don't get too skeered of the bear unless I have to go outside in the dark. Then I get a little nervous.
I have to feed the horses at night, so I just make sure there's lots of lights on!!
Bring a bb gun... lol
M~
Actually I carry bear spray!! But someone up here told me it was just "people spice" to the bears!!
Thanks for that comforting thought!!
Bears! Oh my! And ugh, I feel for you regarding the computer problems. Those sorts of things make me lose sleep because I can't possibly go to bed till it's fixed!
But how awesome - a trip to California!!! That sounds like fun. I'm so jealous ;).
Girl, I can SO sympathize with your computer problems. Every time I try to install something new, it ends up turning on me and biting me in the butt and I can't ever seem to get it right.
Good luck (both with the bear and your computer problems!)
:)
awww i like bears, we saw five on the roadside driving thru canada last year, i wouldn't like them in my backyard though...
:0)
Post a Comment