Tuesday, May 17

Tag, I'm It! ( Again)

Whiskers on Kittens and Warm Woolen Mittens

I've been tagged with listing 10 favorite things of mine, but with a twist. Nicolette gave us a mission. I must list my 10 favorite photos. And tag four other friends. Check out Nicolette's blog and for the above title to see what I'm talking about. I'll post my fav's shortly!

So, I'm tagging
Laura, I think you should post your 10 favorite photos as well! And Marianna, Peanut Queen, and Troy&Danielle (favorite art pieces?)with this fun one. I will let you pick your own favorites though!

Thanks everyone for your concern about the Hub, he's going to be fine. He's flying to CA this morning and on pain meds. The horse is fine. I think he just came back muddy and thirsty!!

Ok, I now have to hard task of only picking 10 favorite photos! TTFN!






7 comments:

Marianna said...

Ohhhhh great! lol.... 10 favorite things, huh? Can it be a mixture of things, not related to each other?

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Good question, greekchickie! Can it by any picture we want? Husbands, bumble bees, cars, pencil lead, toilet tissue....anything? :)

Marianna said...

lol, pq Stacy, I say we make up our own rules!

M~

Leesa said...

10 favorite things of yours. Do what you want!! Who says it has to be related??
I think this is going to be fun!! Stacy...you have a thing for pencil lead??

Nicolette said...

Right, basically if you want to narrow it down you can pick your main interest of passion and list things related to that...or ten general things.

I tagged Leesa with photos because I love her talent and would love to know her favorites (of her own or others.)

Laura said...

Holy cow this will be difficult...
Cool!!
~L.

CheekyMoo said...

Ok, my favorite is #5. I went with that decision fast. Looks like the dog I grew up with. She loved snow so much. She lived to be 19 years old. All my childhood memories somehow include her, she was my pillow at night. So that's my favorite, because it made me smile!