Tuesday, May 17


Blaze Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Nicolette said...

Hoping Blaze feels better soon!

Leesa said...

Thanks Nicolette, me too!!

Marianna said...

Blaze is beautiful. I'm sending you all the best wishes for a speedy recovery for him. If it's not colic, do you have any idea what it is?

Please be careful, Leesa. Use all your senses out there so late, hon. I'll look for you in the morning so I know all went ok with the midnite med administration.

M~

Leesa said...

Thanks M~! We seem to be thinking it's just major pain from the fall, like the Hub had. We'll see. He's showing better signs that it's NOT colic. Better for me anyway. The closest vet is out of town, figures!!
I am a little nervous about trying to give injections at midnight..it's dark out there and no lights where he has chosen to station himself. Phbbbttt.
I'll post in the morning so no one worries! Just remember I'm on Mountain time!!