Ok, here's my first blog homework assignment!
Reveal What Is Your Most Embarrasing Moment? I'd probably have to say that about 12 years ago I went to a party and drank WAY.TOO.MUCH, and I know for a fact that I had some intimate moments with one of the guys there (not TOO intimate though), and I have no idea who. I know that people at the party saw me, but nobody ever fessed up. I was pretty embarrassed about that for along time! I worked with these people!! And to top it all off, it was so unlike me, so I was just bothered by what all these people thought of me. Of course now, I don't even know where any of them are anymore.
What Band/Singer You Would Never Admit Listening to? Probably the Go Go's. I went to many of their concerts in high school...I really liked them! I still have a cassette and pop it in every now and then!
What is The Cheesiest Movie You Could Watch Over & Over Again? I love to watch the Rocky Horror Picture show! I practically know all the words, I used to go to the midnight show every weekend in my younger days. Oh, and I have the A*L*B*U*M!
Which Superhero would you be? Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Which Movie Character Do You Most Identify With? Well I have the same answer as
Greekchickie.......I totally related to Sandra Bullock in While You Were Sleeping. I spent
most of my younger life alone, with my cat(s). I spent holidays alone, and I've even had the cat dish on the table and the cat ate with me! I've loved someone from afar that would have
never given me a second look. I've also spent holidays at other families houses and watched with envy as they celebrated and opened gifts.
What Book Would You Recommend? I loved The Regulators & Desperation by Stephen King. He actually wrote The Regulators under Richard Bachman. They are both great books and they are the same characters but exact opposite, like Bizarro world. I loved them!
What is the Last Dream you remember? I was in the show Everybody Loves Raymond, and it was like I belonged there. Very wierd.
What is Your Favourite Board Game? I don't play board games much anymore, but I did like Taboo and Pictionary.
What is Your Unusual Talent? I can fold my tongue over. I've heard that not many people can do it. I can also make an awesome cheesecake...any flavor..not sure if that's unusual or not, but I've been asked to make and sell them before.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Definitely a house cat. Especially one of mine! Spoiled, Fat ,Lazy, Sleep all Day and have owners that love you.
Okay, one down........one to go!!
4 comments:
I'm an SK junkie too! (My favorite is "The Stand"). But The Regulators and Desperation were
hard books to read back to back. The same character names but then he went ahead and assigned them to different people? That was REALLY confusing.
I did love The Stand, and Misery too. There are so many I liked..I've read just about all of his books except the science fiction. I just remember that these two always stood out to me.
lol.... I have to admit. I am a Rocky Horror Picture Show Virgin. I know I'm in for the time of my life if I go see it live... but I've never been.
:)
M~
Oh, ya gotta go!! It's great!
Post a Comment