My neighbors used to have a St. Bernard and that thing would scare the CRAP out of me as a little girl! It would chase me on my bike as I passed his house! EEK! (It didn't help that I had been bitten badly by a dog at age 3.)
Brock's actually a Bernese Mountain Dog, but close enough! I think they are in the same group. He's definitely a sweetie he would just knock you over and lick you to death. I can see why to be nervous though, I've been bit many times (job injuries) and I've just learned by some dog's facial expression to be weary or not.
5 comments:
Awww, he had a rough day!
This is a Jones Co soda bottle picture if I've seen one!
Awww... he's probably tired from watching y'all dig & plant & pot things!
:)
M~
My neighbors used to have a St. Bernard and that thing would scare the CRAP out of me as a little girl! It would chase me on my bike as I passed his house! EEK! (It didn't help that I had been bitten badly by a dog at age 3.)
Brock's actually a Bernese Mountain Dog, but close enough! I think they are in the same group. He's definitely a sweetie he would just knock you over and lick you to death.
I can see why to be nervous though, I've been bit many times (job injuries) and I've just learned by some dog's facial expression to be weary or not.
Post a Comment