Newest Update on Blaze.
The Hub called the Farrier and asked if he had seen anything unusual when he was with the horses on Monday.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot to call you about that".
Grrrrrr.
Blaze's left front hoof is split in the middle...pretty high up. Must have happened in the fall. He had to clean out alot of rock from his hoof also.
So, hopefully that is what it is. It's still major pain, but it's not life threatening.
And, I only have to give him an anti-inflammatory paste every day. Phew.....easier than I thought.
Of course I could have been saved the frustration and midnight injections if this guy had thought to call. Ugggh.
7 comments:
Oy. Thanks a lot, there buddy. Pheww... at least it's nothing major, gal. I'm glad all is gonna be well!
M~
Um, is this the only farrier to be had? That sounds quite unprofessional.
Thank God you now know what it is and that it's nothing too serious.
I am so glad that Blaze is ok and that you don't have to inject him any more. GGggggrrr to the farrier. So relieved for the happy ending.
Anti inflammatory paste? Better than an injection..much better.
~L.
Almost anything us better than giving an animal injections!! I'm glad he's going to be okay.
thankfully its nothing too serious...hope he feels much better soon...
*hugs*
Yeah, it bothers me too when I have an animal in pain. It's almost like I'm a mom and they're my kids and I worry, worry, worry!
Sounds like everything's gonna be okay though...:)
Post a Comment