Sunday, May 22

I've been Tagged...again!!

A) Total number of books I've owned: Oh Geez this is too hard..I own all of Stephen Kings books, and Stephen White. I couldn't even begin to count what we have.
B) The last book I bought: The Girl's Guide to Hunting & Fishing-Melissa Bank.
C) The last book I read: Creating True Peace-Thich Nhat Hanh
D) 5 books that mean a lot to me:I loved(1) The Stand by Stephen King..I'll never forget that book and will always be creeped out by someone with the sniffles.
I also loved (2) Misery by the Stephen King also. I could reread both of these many times.
(3) Creating True Peace.
(4) A Time To Kill by John Grisham. The story line affected me alot.
(5) Angel Cats
E) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blog:
GreekChickie
Nicolette
Troy&Danielle
Ellen
Stephanie

**Update--In my hurry to get this done, I forgot a few things.
1- I was tagged by Gypsy!
And two major books when I was a kid that I actually kept on me all the time.
"Are you there God, it's me Margaret" by Judy Blume....huge book for me as a tween.
"The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe"--C.S. Lewis- We acted this play out in elementary school. I was obsessed with it!
**I still have both books**



9 comments:

Marianna said...

Oy.... guess I better start counting, eh? lol

I don't have that many... thank goodness.

M~

Redhead Editor said...

I'm doomed. I'm an English major. The counting begins.

Nicolette said...

Done!

Leesa said...

eww..Jen...forgot about "hobbled"!!
Ellen, I knew this would be a great one for you!
I realize that most people can't count how many books they have, I thought that was an odd question...plus, who can pick a fav out of all those??

Redhead Editor said...

Love you, Darling, but The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was written by C.S. Lewis, not T.S. Eliot.

CheekyMoo said...

I loved The Stand too. It's one of my favorites. I read it when I was pregnant and on bed rest with my daughter. Her middle name is Abigail. M-o-o-n! Have you seen the movie?

Dee said...

I could not begin to think of all the books I have on hand. I have book shelves here in the house nad boxes of books in the basement. I normally donate them to a treatment center near here. I have read most of kings and I really did like the Black House written by him and Peter Straub.

Im A Foto Nut said...

the lion the witch and the wardrobe is again being made into a movie, coming out this fall i think. go to comingsoon.net and you can view the teaser for the movie.

My Mom read us all of his books, while we drove from Michigan to Minnesota for vacation, a 27 hour drive. I loved them all.

Leesa said...

Got me Ellen! I don't know what I was thinking, I was just typing away!!
Yes Cheeky, I've seen the movie. It was pretty good, but not the same feeling as the book. to me anyway.
Dee, there is no way I could count all of our books, and that doesn't even count all the medical books the Hub owns!
Cool I.S. I will check it out! Thanks!