Boy that is really ugly. LOL! I would be in constant awe if I lived there. I'd never get tired of sightseeing in my own backyard.~L.
No kidding... and we are SOOO not offended with the shadow! M~
Only a photographer would even notice the shadow. And what a fantastic view! Even though I'm moving to Maryland to live with Laura and the Bee I'm vacationing at your house every Spring. OK?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Boy that is really ugly. LOL! I would be in constant awe if I lived there. I'd never get tired of sightseeing in my own backyard.
~L.
No kidding... and we are SOOO not offended with the shadow!
M~
Only a photographer would even notice the shadow. And what a fantastic view! Even though I'm moving to Maryland to live with Laura and the Bee I'm vacationing at your house every Spring. OK?
Post a Comment