Friday, May 13

Big Help

We've been talking cats lately, so I had to post this photo.

Please ignore the messy desk, I'm having a bigger one built as we speak!!

This is where Critter has to be anytime I'm at the computer. He lays just like this.
It makes it a little difficult to type. Nothing bothers him. I have to move his feet and move his body many times and he doesn't care. It's funny. If I get up, he usually will too.
He must be really out of it to let me walk away and take this photo.

Oh and when he decides to roll over, he really messes everything up.

3 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

thats just soooo cute...

:0)

Dee said...

that is a beautiful cat. He looks so pretty. My daughters cat does not look pretty now. She got this cat and has not taken care of it the way she should have. She did not realize how yhou have to comb some long haired cats and the fur is matted. Then she has been putting off getting him nuetered (I have decided I am going to have it done next month.) She says she is not getting it done but I have made the apt. and will take the cat myself while she is at work. Why am I doing this? She leaves it outside while she is at work and I cried the other day when I saw how some other tom cat tore that one apart. I brought the cat back home yesterday and bought clippers so I could clip his fur and when I did he had a big gash on his hip from a fight. I was sooooooooooooo mad.
I told her to either leave the cat with me and let me get it taken care of or it would go to the humane shelter.

She likes the cat but does not have time to take care of an animal the proper way with her studies and work.

Leesa said...

Thanks Dee, un-neutered males do tend to fight more, it's much healthier too for them to be neutered. She should at least realize for his health to neuter him. Also, those matts in his hair twist up against his skin and can really hurt. Kind of like when you have a pony-tail in too tight and for too long?? Maybe that will help? And when those wounds aren't found for awhile, behind all of that hair they can get infected and, in very few words, yucky. Not too gross anyone out too much, we've seen many hidden wounds like that full of maggots.