Monday, May 16

DR. to the O.R. Stat!!!

Quick update until tomorrow!!
We went to the doctor, they referred the Hub to the hospital for xrays and abdominal ultrasound. We sat at the hospital for 3 hours!! Aggghhh it was boring! He was in extreme pain so I was starting to get worried.
Luckily, all is o.k. He just has some torn cartilage. No broken ribs. The doctor was concerned about his liver, but all checked out. Now he's on some awesome pain meds and feeling no pain. Literally.
I watched the finale to Raymond tonight.........I loved that show..I will miss it.
That's about all the excitement here since we spent our day in doctors offices and hospitals.
I will be back tomorrow!
Ya'll have an awesome night!

7 comments:

Nicolette said...

Poor Spousal Unit!

In a roundabout related way...did you cry at Debra's reaction to Ray almost not making it? It's a sitcom, but I've always related to them as a couple.

Plus my father-in-laws death was *a lot* like that. He had heart surgery and when they tried to restart it, they could not get a regular rhythm. Very similar feel of having the family there, relatively unconcerned, and then to have the doctor come in...

Hubby is out of town -- finding us a house to rent -- but I told him he'd better take care of himself because my nerves cannot handle surgery!

(PS - stop by my blog and see what I got you into!)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wow...just read what happened to your hubby! I'm glad everything is okay! :)

I watched "Raymond" too...I loved the show. I'll miss 'em!

Derek said...

Glad to hear things will be ok!

Laura said...

I didn't watch it...sigh. And I LOVE that show!! I'm going to have to go search and see what happened. I am glad the HUB is going to be ok, too. That has to be hurting..ugh.
~L.

Marianna said...

Oh my gosh! When you were talking about the "cracked ribs", I thought you were referring to your horse! Duh... total dork girl here! That's why I commented about the horse in the previous post. I'm sorry gal!

I'm glad your hubby is ok but dang, how scary! Don't hug him too tight... poor guy. But hey, cookies fix everything!

;)

Hope the nite went well... and he was able to rest.

M~

Katya Coldheart said...

glad your hubby is ok...

and now "Raymond" is finished over there i'm sure we will get the re-runs...lol

:0)

Leesa said...

Yes, I did tear up when Debra though Ray was dead! Also when Robert was volunteering his blood. :o(.
Pain meds are working this morning as he's flying to CA.
I think he'll be o.k.
Thanks for all your concerns!!
oh and M~LOL...the horse was fine!!
Hub doesn't really do cookies, but maybe some cognac might work!