Thursday, May 12


"Cat Nightlife" Posted by Hello

11 comments:

manababies said...

LOL! Reminds me of when I had a cat. What a neat toilet paper holder.

Leesa said...

Thanks! It was a housewarming gift!
If that roll wasn't on the holder, it would be ALL.OVER.THE.HOUSE.!

Leesa said...

Mine have been known to get into bread too! They don't care what brand! I also can't have ANY flowers in vases...they will not leave them alone. I will find a flower homicide all over the place!!

Anonymous said...

Cats arent' the only ones who like TP. One of my dogs snagged the end of a brand new roll and ran all through the house with it.

An entire unrolled roll of TP takes a long time to pick up.

Laura said...

I laughed so hard at this pic...Mr. Bee does this. And leaves a long trail winding all over the house. :)
~L.

Leesa said...

Try picking up shredded TP! Aaack. They love when I'm cleaning it up, they are very helpful!

Memphis said...

I am laughing my cat-owning ass off! This is SO funny!

Leesa said...

It is funny, and I do admit I laugh when it happens. But, when they are on a "roll", we sure go through alot of TP! We've had to resort to hiding it before.
I have actually seen these little critters running through the house with a whole roll that they tore out of the package!!! I will have to catch that with the camera one day.

Nicolette said...

I honestly think the animals think the toilet paper is there for them. ("This is the best toy ever! And when I'm down with this one mom will replace it!")

Katya Coldheart said...

i love your toilet paper holder...i saw some things that looked to be of the same brand somewhere...they had some really cute things...

www.terrysvillage.com i think it was...they have some neat things...

:0)

Leesa said...

Nicolette, it is one of their favorite toys..next to boxes and hair ties!
Katya, I've seen that site! I have alot of the bear, moose decor in the house.