So what is Bustophers take on the horses. Is he preparing to swat Marble? What does Marble think? Wouldn't that be cool to be able to hear what they are thinking!! B-"You might be big, but I have claws and I get to sleep inside! Nonny nonny boo boo" M-"Oh Yeah, well your itsy bitsy claws only tickle my hide! Now watchit fella or I'll kick into next week!" Word verification is fine. It's your blog afterall! And on that note: let me thank you for allowing me to post a comment!
6 comments:
That horse has blue eyes!!!! Is that normal?
dhbivenex please turn off word verification. :)
Yes..those are her real eyes..
And I would turn off word verification, but I get slammed with spam :(
Wow... I say that alot on your blog. Teehehee.
So what is Bustophers take on the horses. Is he preparing to swat Marble? What does Marble think? Wouldn't that be cool to be able to hear what they are thinking!!
B-"You might be big, but I have claws and I get to sleep inside! Nonny nonny boo boo"
M-"Oh Yeah, well your itsy bitsy claws only tickle my hide! Now watchit fella or I'll kick into next week!"
Word verification is fine. It's your blog afterall!
And on that note: let me thank you for allowing me to post a comment!
How sweet!
And Marble is GORGEOUS!
Blue eyes are beautiful. Never seen a horse with them though but very pretty.
very pretty pictures!! at first the eyes on the horse creeped me out but then i looked at it closer and it's pretty!!
Post a Comment