Friday, February 24

Today's Menu



Appetizer
Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again. **Geesh...tough one. Can't give up chocolate! Couldn't handle three babies. Guess I'd have to move :(

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.**September 11th.

Salad
What was your very first job? **Waitress

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not? **No...it's personal and I would respect that, just as I would want the same respect.


Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?**Vacation :)

2 comments:

Marianna said...

I would have a very tough time with the appetizer, too.

M~

Unknown said...

I did mine too!! Course, now that I read yours, I have no idea why I was a smidgeon confused about what the appetizer was asking.
Maybe it's the after effects of Mr. McDreamy.
Patrick Dempsy--never hoird of 'em!

You can move here to Colorado Springs and I'll move to your place! Sounds like a fair trade to me. :0O

I am with you on the diary thing. 100%

When do you leave for vacation? I have to wait until AUGUST!!
'Course I did just come back from Steamboat...okay I'll 'shuddap' as M likes to say. :0]