Friday Feast
Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
**I would say about a 5, but those that know me might even say less :)
Soup
Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
**Only three?? Jaws, Sex and The City, While You Were Sleeping.
Salad
If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?
**Actually I did win "Cutest" one year in high school. How cutesy is that??
But now??? Hmmm...Most likely to become a hermit??
Main Course
What is your favorite radio station?
**In Dallas, it was The Edge. Here.....I can't even get a radio station at the house. If I'm in the truck, we have satellite radio, so many choices. We have satellite radio through the DISH too, but it's not like they are "real" radio stations.
Dessert
Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.
**I believe I will HAVE A BEER, because I'M THIRSTY. :)
3 comments:
LOL!! A beer to quench your thirst at 2am. Rock on!
I want that entire set of SATC. I love that show, even on TBS. Of course, all the sex stuff are edited out. But I have heard them say "bullshit" & "balls" on there. I was stunned!
M~
One might conclude you're an alcoholic! We have GOT to get you weaned off of that stuff!
LOVE that last one, actually still laughing.
Post a Comment