Saturday, February 18

Brrrr






5 below this morning. Thankfully I don't have to do much out there. There's no wind so it's alot more bearable. The eagles seem to be everywhere lately along the river's edge. I hope to get out and take some photos when it warms up some.

I'm having internet issues, I guess the cables don't like 5 below??

I got the cutest mail art from
Greekchickie. I'll post that later :)
She also ordered Girl Scout Cookies for me, so very cool. I miss girl scout cookies. I don't think I've seen one since I moved here. I can already taste those frozen thin mints!!

I must be hungry....time to go.

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Wus. It's 11 below at Jen's....

LOL

I'm complaining that it's 35... I'm bundled up like I'm in the frozen tundras of Antartica ~ and I'm indoors!

M~

Shephard said...

Leesa, if you could do me a favor... read my post today. And if it's something that you feel inspired by, encourage others to read it to. If not, that's okay too. No worries.
~S

Shephard said...

Hi Leesa, thanks for looking. I'm sorry, I'm not concerned about my cats overeating. ;) My sister was an int'l all-breeds cat-show judge, and have been around them all my life, so I know some cats are little piggies, and others not. And a lot depends on their environment, taking them from their mothers too early, if they were wild, etc. We regulate ours just fine. :)

I am just letting people know about this commercial that makes it seem as if it's okay to leave a cat unattended for an extended period of time. The negligence of it.

And it's a.o.k. if you disagree. Really!
Thank you for reading the post.
~S

Im A Foto Nut said...

Man, you need to catch up. I have already scarfed down 3 boxes of thin mints! And I am diabetic. (Only when there is no chocolate around though.)