Okay, I'm a dork. Is this a picture of your husband and that's why you called it "hubba" or are you meaning....hubba hubba? If so, who is this hubba hubba? If not, I would say your husband is a hubba hubba.
And if so, and he's 'famous' then I really must be out of it!!
PAM! you're too cute...YES YES this is my husband, aren't you jealous??? hehe...noooooooo, this is Patrick Dempsey. From Greys Anatomy. Sweet Home Alabama too.
YUP, know you ALL know...I live under a ROCK! *sheepish grin, blushing...* Okay. I thought it was a really grreat photo but Leesa's a great photographer.
So Stacy, feel any competetion from Red, the Queen of Romania???
M!-sistah!! Where would I be without friends like you. I'm thinkin' still under the ROCK!
14 comments:
sigh....
I agree!
Oh, Dr. McDreamy deserves at least three hubbas. *swoon* lol!
Exactly
Hubba is right!
M~
I'm feeling the love for McSteamy myself. Things are really heating up.
Okay, I'm a dork. Is this a picture of your husband and that's why you called it "hubba" or are you meaning....hubba hubba?
If so, who is this hubba hubba? If not, I would say your husband is a hubba hubba.
And if so, and he's 'famous' then I really must be out of it!!
PAM! you're too cute...YES YES this is my husband, aren't you jealous???
hehe...noooooooo, this is Patrick Dempsey. From Greys Anatomy. Sweet Home Alabama too.
OMG, get out from under that rock, Pam. Yah, Leesa's married to Dr. McDreamy, and I'm the Queen of Romania.
It's his eyes. Pam was mesmorized & hypnotized by his eyes & her faculties weren't together.
(trying to save ya here, gal! LOL)
All Hail the Mighty Queen Ellen ~ Ms. Romania herself! ROFL!
:D
M~
Holy crap.
I've had a crush on him since the 80's!
I can't believe I didn't know he's in Grey's Anatomy. Maybe now I'll start watching...
Mmmm...me likes the scruffy look....;)
YUP, know you ALL know...I live under a ROCK!
*sheepish grin, blushing...*
Okay. I thought it was a really grreat photo but Leesa's a great photographer.
So Stacy, feel any competetion from Red, the Queen of Romania???
M!-sistah!! Where would I be without friends like you.
I'm thinkin' still under the ROCK!
He was sort of hot in Can't Buy Me Love. Once he got all made over from geek status to king status. I love that movie!
Post a Comment